Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RedGrab [Coded By Me!]  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Kablamo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
RedGrab [Coded By Me!]
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:09:49 am »
I have created a program which will rip images of various categories from reddit's various boards and save the images to your computer. This cuts the time you spend finding and saving the images from reddit drastically.

Main GUI:

Change Save Url GUI:

Now because this program is NSFW I will have to post another thread in the [eG] members board and properly tag it as such. If you want this you must be a member of eG sorry!

Download:

http://echo-gaming.net/%28eg%29-members-board/%28nsfw%29-redgrab-%28program-coded-by-me!%29/new/#new

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 03:11:27 pm by Tom »

Offline iRave

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
  • BOSS
    • View Profile
Re: RedGrab [Coded By Me!]
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 05:20:12 am »
Yo kablamo
Nice work but if you put it into nsfw just take another screenshot with a sfw thing and replacemyour last picture

Offline Michael

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:05 am »
You could have just started this in the Members Board instead of making two post.

Offline Kablamo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 03:07:55 pm »
No, because this belongs here but because of the nature of the post itself it needed to not be able to be downloaded unless it was in the members board. So there is a need for both threads.

And the image is SFW there is nothing showing in that picture. That picture could easily be on primetime tv.

Offline Tom

• Administrator
  • General
  • Clan Founder
    • View Profile
    • Echo-Gaming.co
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 03:10:57 pm »
And the image is SFW there is nothing showing in that picture. That picture could easily be on primetime tv.

The image isn't exactly SFW. I see SFW like this - you wouldn't want your boss to look over your shoulder and see it, let alone all of the 'terms' that were shown in that screenshot under the list of reddits. I have removed that screenshot, but the thread itself is fine.

Quote from: John F. Kennedy
Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.