Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: E3 2013  (Read 1599 times)

Offline David

• Co-Founder
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Welcome To Our Forum!
    • View Profile
    • Echo Gaming
E3 2013
« on: June 11, 2013, 04:19:17 pm »
Hey Guys,

Did anybody catch the revealings of the new consoles?  I know most of you are die hard PC players, but it was pretty cool to see the new hardware.  I've had the thought of buying one when they are released, but I doubt it.  Check out this wrap up, it's pretty interesting.  If you were to choose a side in the "console war", which one would you pick?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-day-one-wrap-up

- David

Offline NeoN (iVox)

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
  • friday is highday
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2013
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 04:29:02 pm »
im gonna buy this beauty :))

Offline David

• Co-Founder
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Welcome To Our Forum!
    • View Profile
    • Echo Gaming
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 04:30:07 pm »
im gonna buy this beauty :))

PS4 or XboxOne?

Offline NeoN (iVox)

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
  • friday is highday
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 04:30:27 pm »
ps4 :)

Offline David

• Co-Founder
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Welcome To Our Forum!
    • View Profile
    • Echo Gaming
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 04:31:07 pm »
ps4 :)

I figured, that's the popular choice right now.

Offline Snake

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
  • I taught Chuck Norris how to play Mw2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 04:36:44 pm »
probs get a ps4.
cant wait for the New Metal Gear Solid V game + New Splinter Cell Blacklist (sadly i didnt find it there)
The Reborn God and the Beast of Mw2
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034193416/ Me on Steam if u wanna hangout :P

don

Offline David

• Co-Founder
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Welcome To Our Forum!
    • View Profile
    • Echo Gaming
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 04:37:37 pm »
Anybody here about the Xbox having a 24/7 camera? That's been hot in the gaming news.

Offline Spyagent1000

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 04:39:03 pm »
this is what the little brother of a friend of mine posted in facebook. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS. "Soooooo, I have officially decided to jump ship to sony. yes, I just said that. Microsoft, you're just to greedy. And your system isn't nearly as good in terms of value and in terms of hardware. comparison:

PS4: better hardware, free live, (or 5$ a month which includes early beta access, free games, and deals on the PSN store, rumor for PS plus I might add) 399$ System doesn't shut off after 24 hours if you don't get online, you can GIVE and sell used games still, you don't need authentication to play them or give them to your friends, bigger (in my opinion) game options as well as indie devs, you can play blu-ray and stream tons of stuff for free, and MUCH more that I don't want to take the time to highlight. Now, for the Xbox 1.

Xbox 1: hardware not as good, live costs 10 dollars a month more, the Kinect is always on (people seem to believe that Microsoft is going to be watching through the camera on it) games library not as good, (in my opinion) they don't have very many indie dev games, the price tag is 500$ and here are the 2 biggest things there system has to have been online at least once EVERY 24 HOURS or it SHUTS OFF and you CAN'T PLAY it tell it goes online again, and now for the last thing. You have to put in an authentication code to play your game and if you want to let you're friend borrow it he can only borrow it for 24 hours then the game won't work on his console anymore AND you can only give it to him through online it won't just let you walk over and give it to him it won't work and SELLING. USED. GAMES. IS. GOING. TO. BE. THE. HARDEST. THING. YOU'VE. EVER. DONE. IN. YOUR. LIFE. it's so complicated to sell them! so there ends my rant. Microsoft your greedy and controlling tactics are going to put sony way ahead of you. And you will lose many customers. You just lost 1 GOODBYE! SONY HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tom: Hey Spy i'm getting D D O S'ED
Me: Want me to get on tNet?
Tom: I love you guys

Mike: All he does is smoke weed and eat cereal.

Offline Tom

• Administrator
  • General
  • Clan Founder
    • View Profile
    • Echo-Gaming.co
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 04:53:35 pm »
Never been a fan of Microsoft consoles (not a Sony fanboy either), but I'll go with the PS4 on this one. Much more open system. Obviously I'd prefer PC, but if I had to pick one of the consoles I'd have to go with Sony.

Removing the ability of selling used games was a baaaad idea. Just killed a whole market and gave it right to Sony. Adding DRM of this sort ruined Microsoft. Sony did something similar on the PS3 by removing the ability to play PS1/2 games (people were buying the same titles but for older systems so they would be cheaper), but it wasn't nearly as bad as stopping people from sharing games.

Quote from: John F. Kennedy
Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

Offline Snake

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
  • I taught Chuck Norris how to play Mw2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 05:17:00 pm »
Actually the first ps3 did have  option to play ps1/ps2 games  on it . But they removed it as it could not give en as much.  cash as the  wanted thats why they have made ps3 versions of old  ps1 versions.:p

Ps. Did this to test tapatalk xD

Sent from my LG-E610 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The Reborn God and the Beast of Mw2
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034193416/ Me on Steam if u wanna hangout :P

don

Offline Enlyten

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 06:34:57 pm »
Yeah I'm getting a PS4 because I've been getting them since the beginning of time. My dad had one in 1995 when it was released and I still have that shet, and then I had a PS2... I got my PS3 which I in turn then sold to get the PS3 Slim, and I'll prolly keep that and just buy a new PS4. Now maybe people will stop bitchin about me having a PS4 if everyone else goes to Sony. Regardless, PC Master Race.

Offline IronCladPR

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 06:50:24 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/sony-unveils-boxy-next-gen-playstation-4-console-021739294.html

This explains why PS4 took over XBOX 1

PS: It was originally going to be the Xbox 720, doesn't that sound better than Xbox 1? The PS4 is using the original PS. It a definite yes for PS4.
Long time no see eh?

Offline Stephen

• [eG] Clan Member
  • Colonel
  • Troll Rolled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 07:11:08 pm »
Im building a pc for $1200 that will play almost everything at triple the fps of any console, so im not going for any. But if i was, ps4 simply because its cheaper.
I'm a muda fudin Daedra.

Offline Enlyten

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 07:12:58 pm »
Im building a pc for $1200 that will play almost everything at triple the fps of any console, so im not going for any. But if i was, ps4 simply because its cheaper.

PC MASTER RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Offline David

• Co-Founder
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Welcome To Our Forum!
    • View Profile
    • Echo Gaming
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 07:14:23 pm »

PC MASTER RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Pc > console