Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: iOS: Diminishing Opinions  (Read 941 times)

Offline David

• Co-Founder
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Welcome To Our Forum!
    • View Profile
    • Echo Gaming
iOS: Diminishing Opinions
« on: July 10, 2013, 02:00:17 pm »

Does anybody here have an iPhone?

I've always been an I0S fan, but my opinion has been drastically changing lately.  I purchased the iPhone 5 as soon as it came out, replacing my 4S.  At first, it was a "new iPhone" with "better hardware" but the phone is worse!  I use my phone for messaging, phone calls, twitter, tapatalk, and the occasional web browse. It can't even handle that!  My phone freezes, crashes, turns off randomly, it's terrible!  I could sit here for days complaining about the lack of innovation, but what I'm really saying is.... I want the S4.

iPhone = CoD

Good talk, thoughts?

Offline BrandonPKC

• [eG] Clan Member
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: iOS: Diminishing Opinions
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 03:48:19 pm »
Android Always. :D

Offline Tom

• Administrator
  • General
  • Clan Founder
    • View Profile
    • Echo-Gaming.co
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 06:59:51 pm »
I liked my iPhone but the new one didn't have anything to offer except 4G LTE. The only thing that Android doesn't have is iMessage, but I don't even care anymore. Battery life could be a little better but I'm on it all the time so that's expected.

#TeamS4 #Android #WroteThisOnMyPhone

Quote from: John F. Kennedy
Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

Offline Spyagent1000

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 08:35:03 pm »
I upgraded from the 4Touch to the 5Phone because the phone that I had was SHITTTT. I have not experienced any crashing freezing in any of my use (and i play infinity blade 2, one of the heaviest games on the store) But on the other hand i havent jailbroken yet. I love the LTE, but i think I might be one to use the S4 to its full potential (emulating :P) but i have NO problem with my 5

Tom: Hey Spy i'm getting D D O S'ED
Me: Want me to get on tNet?
Tom: I love you guys

Mike: All he does is smoke weed and eat cereal.

Offline Tom

• Administrator
  • General
  • Clan Founder
    • View Profile
    • Echo-Gaming.co
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 02:28:58 am »
The only thing I'm not satisfied with on my S4 is battery life, but that's my own fault. I use the phone too much. :P

I was able to find a rooted app that could underclock/overclock the processor. I enabled a power-saving profile and it seems to be doing pretty well. The phone actually tells you exactly which function/part of the phone is using the most battery. The screen and Sync features (automatic synchronizing with Twitter, Facebook, GMail etc..) take up the most battery. However I've found that underclocking the CPU a little bit results in a moderate increase in battery life. Can't really complain when my phone has as many cores as my desktop. xD

Quote from: John F. Kennedy
Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

Offline Enlyten

• [eG] Clan Member
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 10:47:51 am »
I had an iPhone 5 for about a month, but for some stupid reason it used even more data than my 4S.... like.... a LOT more data. I had a 4Gb data plan which is $70 a month, and my parents don't pay for this so when all of the sudden my data usage went up to 8Gb a month, I switched and got a basic phone. Now I don't pay for data and my phone bill is cut into 1/3. That's the only reason I don't like the iPhone 5.